4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

11 January, 2010

I M A Contra.

No my title has nothing to do with the fact that vampire weekend has a new cd coming out tomorrow. ;) pfffffffffft. Welcome all, back to my always exciting, but never predictable, yet somewhat ambiguous life. You are entering the world outrageous speeding tickets,lovely Barf City, and my all time favorite: sweet nothings. If someone were to ask me how are I'd say fuck off. Well not something as extreme as that but something along those lines. Let it be known that blogging from a blackberry isn't the easiest feat. Haha I went with option 1. So at the moment I'm on a bus, with for lack of a better word the "shit" of society. Have you ever been in a really sticky situation that involves so much delicacy its almost impossible to tell almost anybody? Cause I haven't. Sounds pretty brutal though right? I miss Mina. Straight up. Things on to do list: pay off all (as in more than one) tickets, sort out my education bidness, save up to move out...and I can't think of anything else at the moment.

So this one night in 2010 I ate at tribu grill and it was like the twilight zone or something. Keepin up with her is brutal. Arcade Fire is beastin'. Tahoe possibly. On the way to my sister's, wishing life was like a movie. Alive on the ouside, dead on the inside. Neglect....

No comments: