08 February, 2010
Bruce Lee's on my head but don't call me a Lee head.
My life in 5 sentences or less: 5 days ago I was most likely working. 4 days ago I think I was doing moarr work. 3 days ago I smoked. 2 days ago I played poker and lost about 15 dolla dollas. Yesterday was the superbowl, and I saw it across from my work. This isn't 5 sentences or less but whatever. I control the universe, and now you know. Thinking and Rethinking is wayy too much. There's another person out there with the exact same name as me and when you google my name is vimeo profile comes up. Crazy. Paying off bills like nobody's business. At this very moment I'm at the library. Pretty soon I will be able to buy a modem offa ******. This is already pretty dead as it is. So any more ambiguity and I may just die. Did that night at Berkeley seriously happen?? It was fuckin' amazing. -_____________-. Jason Segel & Paul Rudd are now awesome. CREEPERS CHECKIN THIS THING OUT. laterrrrrr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment