I'm dying to blog if you couldn't already tell from the title. -_-. So straight up foxes 2 days in a row are B). Fleet foxes, fantasic foxes, gray foxes, etc. About to have 239487590234785 more songs on my new iPod. aka bb. Fantastic Mr. Fox is a pretty good movie. Wes, as usual, does not disappoint. White elephant this year...yesssssssssss. Booze, friends, gifts, more food, sounds pretty good. haha. Excuse me while I become more ambiguous. Czar & Joe will continue to rape. Bike or skate day today?? Probably neither because I have to hang out with my sister. -_-. fucka Raena.
So I'm the one Without the bandit hat. My trademark is currently in the works too. E-tards are extremely ammusing. Especially when you know who they are. Avatar with Reverend Green please. I think I'm gonna get strawberry jam today. but danggggg $_$. Is it worth it?? Who cares It's Always Sunny Season 4 FTW. Ambiguity complete.
Merry xmas...almost, ok not really but kinda.

No comments:
Post a Comment