01 December, 2009
chapter II
Life is unpredictable. What is in a number? Haha idk. I barely update this thing anymore. One second I'm jobless next thing you know I'm not. But whatever. Let's see what's been going on in my life. Thanksgiving just passed and that wasn't so bad. Seeing my family is always cooooooooo. Jobs not too bad. Girls, not that that issue matters, but girls are crazy. And, sigh I'm a P___. )': haha nahhhhh. But yeah there's a girl somewhere out there. Although I'm pretty sure the feelings aren't being reciprocated. But what do I know? Obviously nada. Dang xmas is here. Next post is xmas wish list. Until then idk what else to talk about. Oh yeah beat the reaper. Dope book for those of you that read. If you're reading this bbm me. Yes, you. And you. And also you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment