28 October, 2009
just some thoughts
change happens hella quick. and yesterday was a dear friends birthday. A successful night if I do say so myself. But onto more cooler things. JONAH HEX. If you don't know it google it. Brolin, Fox, & Arnett. wtf? I feel like watching's Pan's or BIG. haha I guess I should just make it a win win and watch both. When was the last time YOU saw either?? I like how all my blogs are aimed at no one in particular. Apparently it's just easier to put things down thinking that they're being read. But who knows??? fucka Tribu Grill. Possible Day of the dead ideas. Minus the bear show at sac, party in san jo, local murderween show with Commusure, and if I go to that I'll be seeing people I haven't seen in years, literally. Only time will tell. Finally a day off tomorrow. Labor Labor Days Days. So much more meaning than an Aesop title. bbl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment