4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

25 March, 2009

Broke, jobless, cellphoneless...

I'm pretty sure it can only get better from that. So here we go again. Blogging due to boredom. On March 4th 2009 I was let go from Target. Since then I've been on the hunt for a new job. A hunt that feels never ending. I'm sitting at home in Foster City being a rich bum. I'm pretty sure everybody has their moment when they feel like they're not really contributing to society, and they're just taking up other people's oxygen, or smoking all their marijuana, and things of that nature. I think I have that feeling right now. Twitter is apparently the new myspace right now. I guessssss. Resa's going to Nationals on Thursday. I think we all know what that means. I just finished watching the movie Atonement. I liked it. Pretty good twist at the end. I think today I slept for almost 10 hours. I didn't do anything at all yesterday and today. Let's seeeeeeeeeeeee, I owe BofA about $600 or $700 dollars, and I owe Wells Fargo $600. I just turned 20 24 days ago, and I'm about $1300 in debt. I've actually been in debt for 2 years now, so it's not that bad. It just got bigger. I currently am without a cell phone due to other parties within my plan. Why does it feel like your problems (and when I say your I mean everybodys problems in general not just YOUR problems) are always bigger than other people's problems?? It sucks that some people have it so much more easier than other peeople. Some people are lucky, others aren't. Rants are gay. Unless you're Jonah Hill. haha. I seriously need to find a new job, or at least do something, ANYTHING, to get out of this f'n rutt. Oh yeah, if Kathleen is reading this I'm sorry for flaking on you that other day. I totally forgot to call you, and when I did try to call that's when I realized that my phone was disconnected. A thousand pardons. (I got that line from Pineapple Express, the whole thousand pardons thing haha) They should come out with a movie called fake reality and just film some random person doing their daily routine. Like ME!! pshhhhhhhhhhh yeah right. I'm not happy, but not sad. I'm not really that bored, but it's not like I'm excited. I'm just. (.) That's me in the middle. Just (.) Actually i'm hungry and that's where this ends. Like always. Today I'll most likely go to the library and just return the movies I borrowed then come back home and do the same thing I always do. LIFE. (Way overrated, haha) I should do some volunteer work. At least maybe then I'll be helping some people out.

No comments: