4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

25 April, 2009

It's hard to come up with a catchy title/ I've sold my soul to the open road

Hello future me who will be reading this years from now and remember that I wasn't a total loser. [: ok so let's see what I've been doing for the past couple of weeks. Actually I'll see what I'll be able to remember. So today's the 25th, aite let's see Monday 42009.
-haha, I smoked. ALOT. duh.
-I went to golden gate park and witnessed things that everybody should see.
-Nearly smoked with a crazy ass bum who was talking about some random ass shit.
-I think I smoked three times that day. 2 swishers and from the vape.
-And I think that's it for that day
Tuesday 42109
-Pretty much just went to a show.
-DwearsP was f'n dopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
-sky eats not so much. I think there was something wrong with Jerry's voice.
-ADTR dope too bad I don't really listen to them.
-Emarosa was probably sick but I showed up the end of their set. ]': Weird cause when I went to see dgd with jonny still in the band I made it to the end of their set too.
Wednesday 42209
-Wake up
-waw
-chill with my sister
-ate 3 sweet spam musubi at L&L.
-Played ball with the broskis.
-Good day.
Thursday 42309
-I really don't remember doing anything cool this day.
-Oh, I played ball at night but I don't remember what I did during the day.
-Most likely nothing.
-No job ]':
Friday 42409
-I finally get to see my gf. sick.
-Get a La Tapatia. again, sickk.
-I chill at her casa then meet up with some of my niggas. (btw remember that you were hella ghetto when you were younger haha)
-Haha end up smoking my emergency stuff with Resa, Giulio, Matt, & Franny.
-Got into an arguement with Resa. (Best thing to do while high (-_-) sighhhhhhhhh
-We both got over it anyways.
Saturday 42509
-I wake up to the sound of my sister vomitting. No better wake up call.
-I go to a chinese restaurant for my aunt's bday and eat some weirdass foooooooooooood.
-Libre so no complaints. still........SICKKK. haha
-BTW, you're listening to TDWP right now and it's pretty f'n dope.
-You like to mosh.
- what are my plans for later?? possibly go to san jo and chill with my amiga.
-for now I'm just gonna update my iPod then play some cod then head over to san jo. I guess.
-I wish I blogged more so I could remember everything I do/did after I smoke.
-Dang I think I'm gonna smoke tonight. [:
-O god, I'm not a pot head.
-I'm just a stoner.
wow. yuppppppppppppppppppp. I'm DEFINITELY gonna laugh when I look back at this. Dang friendly fires is pretty dope. I hella <333333 listening to music, Dang super fruity. Oh yeah wtf how have I almost published this without saying that I'm learning to play the drums. Dang it's helllllllllllllla fuckin' sick. Hopefully by this time next year I'll be hella good at drums. When I save up enough money the first thing I want to buy is a drum set. FUCKKKKK that would be hellllla sick. Once I buy my own set I'm gonna start a sweet band. We're gonna be at coachella, warped tour, BFD, whatevzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I texted alexa randomly which was kind of random. Haha of course she didn't text back. Well she texted back but not to my most recent text. And wow if you haven't heard the song Fulfill the Dream by Minus the Bear I feel extremely bad for you. What's crazy is some people will never hear that song. ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]': Word to Jaime. "girllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dowwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn." Dang that lines sick. That's on the next song on Menos El Oso. Not fulfill the dream. This songs called: The Pig War. Wow I type wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. But then again what else am I gonna do while waiting for cds to upload to my iTunes. I'm on Muse right now then after that The Escape Frame, and fuck I hella forgot to go to the library before it closes. we. I'm too lazy to type anything else. I'm pretty sure this is a good amount to last for all my fans. pshhhhhhhhhh. I WISH I had fans. Why is there so much good music out there????? seriously!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!

No comments: