4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

03 March, 2009

March 1st, 2009

So for my bday this is exactly what happened:
- I wake up with a hangover.
- I play COD: WAW for an hour.
- I pick up Joe, and we have lunch at Famous Johnny's Pizza.
- We both realize that this place is pretty sweeeeeet, so I text everybody on my phone to eat here for dinner.
- I sent the text around 4:30 to most people to meet there at 6:30.
- I had to wait for Resa to get out of cheer practice and for her to get ready, so I show up and hour late to my own party.
- I see all my friends at Famous Johnny's and have a pretty sweet time.
- I go to Juli's after and we smoked.
Pretty Routine if you ask me. But hey, I'm not a complainer [: Hopefully I plan something sooner and cooler next year hahaha. An event that doesn't take place 2 hours right before I thought about it.

No comments: