4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

15 December, 2008

ok

So I'm pretty much I'm in the same place as I was last year. Life wise. Only difference is I've met a couple new people. And that's about it. Blogging just isn't the same as it used to be. Keep in mind that the only time I'll ever be on this is when I'm bored or if something exponentially important happens in my life. Ideas for tats??? Anybody?? So do you really want to know how exciting my life is? Ok I can tell you exactly what happened in my day, minus the minor details, in literally one sentence. Ok, here we go: Already I feel like this is typed incorrectly but whatever. I wake up after only getting 5 and half hours of sleep, go to work for 4 hours from 11:30 - 3:30, and then get home at 3:45. I've been sitting in the same spot now for 9 hours, 9 minutes, and 43 seconds and counting. Actually I'd rather you pretend that you didn't read that part so I don't look too much like a loser. I just read out loud what I've typed so far, and it made me even border. So God only knows how much MORE border YOU must be reading this voluntarily. At this very moment it doesn't feel anything like xmas haha. Just this moment. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I'm optomistic [: Actually let's see, tomorrow I have the last day of speech. I have work at 2PM - 9PM. Heroes is on. Yeah, tomorrow is DEF. looking a lot better than today. Another thing on my mind is vlogs. You know what really grinds my gears, is when people record vid comments and try to look so cute. It's like hey I'm leaving YOU a Vid Comment, but I KNOW the rest of the free world is gonna see this so I'm gonna try to act my cutest in the hopes that somebody different may notice me. Anybody else think that? If you need some examples I know of this website where people <33333333333333 FACEBOOK. -_- It's like one day you get a vid comment, and the next day it says 69 (heh) billion other people left vid comments. Super my lost my train of thought. Hit this up later.

No comments: