4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

04 January, 2009

'09

So this year for new year's I was at Mtn. View. I don't remember much of what I did, but I do know that it was pretty sick. [8 The day after new year's I almost got hit by Jaime's car. sighhhhh. I wonder how the rest of the year is gonna turn out. I am listening to the beatles sgt. pepper cd right now. Most of '08 is a blur. I hope '09 isn't like that. With blogging I should be able to remember what I'll be doing/did for most of the months. I am also moving to Foster City to a pretty sweet condo. That should be interesting. I've lived at this house for just about 10 years now. A change of scenery sounds pretty sweet at this point. I think it's been about a year since I started this blog. Cool. Today I woke up at I think 1pm. After that I tried to fix the internet until about 230pm. After that I took a shower and the internet was fixed. Around 4 I went with mother to check out the sweet condo in Foster city. It was sweet. After the condo mother and I proceeded to eat dinner at Crepe Vine. I ordered the Crepe Vine Club and Mother ordered a crepe with mushrooms. Delicious. John, remember to pay library fine. It's $13. Oh yeah, I guess I'm not going to LA anymore either. W/e. And the spies hide out in every corner. I don't even know. So after reading all my old posts from '08 I've decided that it wasn't that bad of a year. I especially liked the post on October 17th, 2008. If you've yet to read that post you should definately check it out. I am also hoping to write 2-3 posts a month, so you're in luck. New posts almost every week or every other week. Rejoice bitches.

No comments: