Time: 7:45 P.M.
Place: Urban outfitters, San Jose.
I'm never gonna forget today. Today is the day that I went up to a girl and said:
"Hey did you have any plans tonight?" this was followed by:
"yeah, I kinda have this movie night thing with my friends"
"oh ok yeah nah that's great. that's sounds like fun"
"yeahhhhhhhhhh I'm Sarah [:"
*handsmakecontact [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[:
j: "Hi, I'm John :], so has it been a long day for you?"
s: "yeah it's been pretty long but I get off soon."
j: "oh wow, so what time do you get off?"
s: "I get off at 9."
j: "cool that probably feels like forever from now even though it's only like an hour away. [:"
s: "yeahhhhhhh"
sarah's coworker cuts in: "Hey Sarah could you come help me out real quick?"
*walksaway
And THAT was the first time I've ever felt genuine rejection. God I'm an idiot. wtf. who goes up to someone and says "duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hey did you have any plans after you got off work? ahyuck" She probably thought I was some crazy voyeur stalker considering I was walking around her table for 35904875908347908759783 minutes before I finally even said anything to her. sighhhhhhhhhhhh. So this is perfect. On Fridays I turn into that creepy guy that tries to talk to you and you need one of your friends to cut in and save you. YES!!! God I feel like a douchebag. fyi, I sounded wayyyyyyyyyyy more cooler when I was going over it in my head. well atleast her and her co worker got a laugh today. I really thought she was into me. The whole 20 minutes of smile tag, all the staring. was she just doing that to fuck with me???? Well I know one thing's forsure. I want to see her again. I would <33333333333333333333333333333333 to relive the 3 seconds we shook hands. Life is great.
1 comment:
cute story.=)
Post a Comment