08 October, 2008
It's been a while.
So, what was that? How am I doing you ask? not bad. not bad at all. So I guess the last time I posted anything was 2 months ago. haha it's funny cause in the last 2 months that passed I can't think of anything cool, or interesting to write about. Oh well actually my sister got married. That was pretty exciting. Uhhhhhhhh I hung out with someone who I though I'd never see again. The last time I saw her was probably a year and 2 months ago. I'm shockingly still an employee at Target. Haven't seen any injured cats on the road recently, so that's something I"m happy about. And if you've read my blog up to this point you must be either really bored or Kathleen haha [: I'm gonna try to blog again. Tomorrow is lost. If you've got some time google Paul Robeson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment