4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

01 August, 2008

14 minutes ago, (3:07 AM) I held a cat as it was dying in my arms. I feel/felt extremely useless. I know that this sounds hella cliche, but I felt hella helpless. Like no matter I did the cat was gonna die anyways. And after looking up what to do if you hit an animal on the road on google for the past half hour, I found out that there's a 24 hour emergency pet hospital. It gives you this number: 6287 5355. I'll never even know if it works now. I'm super sad. This just makes me assume [; that a lot of people are really fucked up, because when I got to the cat it died in a couple of mins. after I got to it. So it was probably there on the road for hella long and nobody even bothered to see if anything was wrong with it. wtf. What a great way to start off my Friday.

1 comment:

soinlike said...

...assuming eh?

thats sad. were you driving or walking when you saw it? im more of a dog person myself. aww. you and cats.