4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

19 August, 2010

Shutter Island

so this is pretty fuckin' amazing.

Let's just start this off with power outages are usually lame MOST of the time. But when a whole campus loses power and it's on the first day of school I don't mind as much. Suffice to say I'm here right now typing this bullshit up. It's kinda bitter sweet though. They wouldn't drop you over something like this though, right?? On a sidenote, fuckkkkkkk eggs at the moment. Hellllllllla not tryna get salmonella. Siblings are horrible. Unless they're older. Like 10 years older than you. Then that's cool. But if you have a sibling who's 3 years older than you I feel your pain. I wonder what my digital media class is gonna be like? Had the power not gone out at my prestigious school I might've known by now. But that's not the case. lookbook.nu??????????? The fuhhhhhhhhhh haha Whateverrrrrr. She looks pretty good. What else needs to go into this blog? Well I ask this question like every 5 posts, but who's reading this?? That little meter on the bottom goes up like once in a while I guess. Haha about half the hits are from me, so that means there are other people out there reading this. I hate not having any closure. I wanna change the layout for this place, but I'm too lazy. Does the color pink helllllla throw everything off?

No comments: