4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

23 August, 2010

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World


ROFLMAO. I was thinking about you the first time I heard this song. My thoughts and more later...but for now, enjoy. Oh yeah, Fuck you.

Arrite, just finished writing a lame ass where-do-you-see-yourself-in-15-years paper. Hellllllla boring. But that's other news. In other news, spvtw was pretty amazing. Especially for the story line. Even more for the visual aspect. hah -_- What are the odds? 9.5/10 So later today will be my first official day of school. I guess I'm kinda O_o, but school's school. Dang who assigns papers before even being inside the actual classroom. RIDICULOUS. Wow, I hella don't know what else to say.......uhhhhh oh yeah. Guess when I get out of class I'm gonna try to pick up the new Ra Ra Riot. Listened to the whole thing via NPAWESOME. Oh yeah not to mention $3.99 on BYAH! Welp if that's not enough for you then stay classy. Can I at least know who's seeing this? Ok new rule, any time you visit this place of refuge (This on earth paradise; synagogue for some; temple; what ever the fuck you wanna call it haha, on earth paradise is my personal fave) from everyday boring life you at least have to check one of the three options, and if you're feeling really baucy then leave a comment. I doubt that this is gonna happen at all, but hey.....ily if that makes a difference. Pft, and please, don't flatter yourself. You're probably not the only person who reads this bullshit as shocking as that may sound. I like how I write as if it's aimed at someone. But in reality it's aimed at my NEGA VERSION. Is that ok with you??? Tits.

No comments: