4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

18 August, 2009

lazy sunday

Hello. to the one and only follower I have. Which is kinda weird and scary. /: But let's see what's been going on from this point. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I somewhat work. I have a total of 7 hours this week! RAD! -_- I have school on thursday, that's nothing special. PS3 are slimmer and cheaper apparently. sickkkk. I'm nowhere near getting a bike yet ]': yoverzzzzz is just putting on make up. She's literally a stalker. This song on my blogspot is still dope. I bought Is This It for the crazy price of $9.99. I just finished watching District 9 again, still rad. I barely update this thing. No car. No hope. No life. Noyo. I saw Ponyo but was half awake half asleep throughout most of it. SPOILER ALERT! I don't get how she's human in the middle and then goes back to being fish at the end??
NOSY ASS PEOPLE FREAL.
bbl

No comments: