4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

12 July, 2009

I suppose

So I guess we're just really "Best friends" now. Whatever that means. Looks like I have to struggle even more now. I work at a place called Tribu Grill. It would seem like today is my last day on Easy Street sighhhhhh. To people who read this, whomever they are, this probably doesn't make any sense even if you know me. This song makes me happy, sad, and then happy again. If she wants to talk to him then so be it. There's only one way for this to turn out and that's with at least one person not getting what they want. Take a wild guess who that person is. How come nobody knows what Tron is!!?!? On the list today is Last Days by Gus Van Sant and Brick. Oh and Tron of course. And wtf torrents are too confusing. It's taking hella long for this movie to dl. Caligula. Google it. A blog it's like a manifesto. Word to Fayette-nam. I guessssssss. hahaha jking. That play was pretty dope. Too bad actors can't be more like the characters they play. [; LMFAO. Sometimes, if I don't think what I'm typing makes sense I go on google then put whatever phrase I'm typing up and then wait for it to put "Did you mean....." and that's how I edit my essays. Does anybody else do that?? I really feel like there's at least one other person in the world who does that. If not, then wow aliens DO exist. I have Wholphin No.7 right now but I never have time to watch it. I can't believe they had it at the library. Here, check it out wholphindvd. Dang just random ranting is what I sometimes feel like most of my blogs consist of. I really need to stop S'n. AHHA

No comments: