11 June, 2009
how do you base compatibility??
I don't think me and my gf are a good match. But maybe that's why we're such a GOOD match. Do you see where I'm going with this? Ok, I REALLLLLLY don't think I was cut out for the working world. In the past month I've had about 4 interviews and No call backs. wow. typing that and saying it outloud makes me feel like a total winner. Like I've won the no job lotto. About 5 or 4 times now. So I'm talking to her right now and idk. What should I do?????? Roll with the punches I suppose. whatever. Naps are amazing. I think I'm gonna take one right now. I've got super ADD right now, I can't even finish this blog. But dangggggggggggg Blink's gonna be here in septemeber. Super super stoked stoked. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw someone from hhll at that show. I'm not really sure how I feel about the new DGD cd either. The new TDWP cd is mucho raw. Ok guess i'll edit later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment