26 May, 2009
fuck.
My car got towed, I'm STILL in HELLA debt as usual, Still jobless (wtf Trebu Grill!?!?!), I live in the FC doublesigh, no internet at my house which also means no XBL, I have the worlds most basic cable (not that I watched much TV anyways but still, it would be nice to have now since I'm incarcerated at my own house), fuck it. I still manage to keep one of these though (: just a lot harder. Oh yeah and wtf was up at J___'s house!?!?!? Yeah I know the _____ but you never know. Seriously Either I was way to zudithed or some shit was going on. Wtf do you need a ride home????? And hella silence what happened to all the giddyness????? I'm gonna get to the bottom of this one way or another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment