So I was supposed to update each day before the big move, but that didn't work out. But I guess I'll just do the next best thing. Put a post up the day before from the library. Ok so this week went by pretty fast as usual. Monday boring. Tuesday Nick and Norah's. Wednesday Exploritorium. Thursday chilllllll. Today, should be amazing. How am I doing btw? I'm fuckin' fantastic. Ok freal, I need to use this wisely. And no I'm not talking about the blog. Ok so first things first get gas then go crazy. Hahaha nahhhhhhh not even. Invest. Why doesn't anybody ever practice what they preach. Sigh, now that I think about it this is kinda bittersweet. A big inheritance in exchange for my house. ]': This is the last day that I'll be living in ssf. haha I'll still be down here though I bet. It'll be like I never even moved. k well the people around me are probably annoyed by how loud my typing is so peace in the middle east.
P.s. I just realized how many typos there were in my last post. That's due to really tiny font on my tv and my bad eyesight.
P.s.s. ( . )( . ) (;
No comments:
Post a Comment