
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm already not staying true to my resolution which was to blog a lot more. Eh, '09 so far is pretty good. OH! I don't know if I'm even gonna be going to school this semester, that's pretty new. uhhhhhhh what else, let's see, oh yeah I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be a bum this year. sigh, this is seriously the worst situation ever. If I don't go to school this sememster, I don't even want to think about that actually. But on the other hand, I think I've found a ship. My hours got cut so I only work like 3 days a week. I'm about to move, February 7th is supposed to be our final day. Singles awareness day is coming faster than I thought, so that should be barrels of fun. I have work tomorrow at 1230. idk if you noticed or not but I'm just putting down the first thing that's coming to mind. I STILL haven't paid my library bill which is $13.75. I think I'm gonna buy a sandwich before I go to work tomorrow. I <3 lucky's deli snadwiches. If not a lucky's sandwich then McDonald's probably. I haven't packed a single thing, and I have 4 boxes just waiting to be filled. My dreams lately have been a lot weirder. I'm hungry but I think I'm just gonna go to bet. Too lazy to cook anything. And by cook I mean microwave. Guess I'll just watch Futurama till I fall asleep. k Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment