#np Superheroes Daft Punk, High Life Daft Punk, Somthing About Us Daft Punk, Nightcall Kavinsky & Lovefoxxx, A Real Hero College featuring Electric Youth, Riz Ortolani Oh My Love featuring Katyna Ranieri, Medicine STRFKR,
Hmmmmmmmmm let's see what's on my mind for this blog:
- The Art Institute of California - San Francisco
- Getting Fired
- The Walking Dead
- Daft Punk, STRFKR, Drake, anddddddddd The Drive Soundtrack
I'm going to try to cover all of these things without being too boring. So first things first, Art Institute. I recently applied there not too long ago. For the audio production everything total costs about $100K. Outrageous. I have run into a bit of a snag though. If I didn't do so bad in high school I wouldn't have this problem. But anyways, in order to participate in the audio production program I needed to have at least a 2.5 GPA from high school, or at least score extremely high on the math placement test. I'm pretty sure I'm 0 for 2 on that list. So there's a possibility I might not even get to do that program. Hopefully a miracle happens and they take me. I guess I'll find out tomorrow for sure.FML. I just wanna graduate from school with a degree already. Way easier said than done. As long as I'm out before 25 I'm good. Next on the agenda.
I got fired. Yeah, what else is new? I'm terrible at holding a job. Even as easy as Peet's is I fucked up. I'm obviously not on the best of streaks, but I still like to think the glass is half full.....I might have to move back home. Which is gonna suck so much. I really hope that doesn't happen, but unless I find a job by the 20th I'm dunzoooo. Sometimes all I can think about is what am I doing? That question always comes up. What am I doing not in school, living by myself, paying $650 for a room when I can barely afford it. Living paycheck to paycheck is definitely not cool. I was able to do it though. In the bay area, one is able to survive by them self as long as they: 1. Work at least 40 hours a week, 2. Make at least 13 an hour, 3. Never be late to work. I lost my car. I still don't have one to this day and I lost it during the summer. Life is so hard. Idk if I can do it anymore. I always think why me. Is that selfish?? I mean I know everybody's got problems, but why do my problems always seem hella more worse than everybody else's??? In retrospect, I bet everybody else feels the exact same way; Like their problems are way more worse than anybody else's. Guess it's just in human nature to feel that way. I'm gonna be so bummed to tell my mom if I don't get accepted into the audio production program. She's gonna be so sad. Guess I can either just blog about it, (like a little bitch) or just do something about it. No more thinking, just action. Do whatever it takes so I don't have to live this lifestyle I'm living right now. I guess I have a pretty interesting life. So what about The Walking Dead??? Btw, mom says that Uncle Mike lives in his van now, and that Aunty Lalaine divorced him. If this is true......shit.
EDIT LATER.
No comments:
Post a Comment