4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

10 April, 2011

TIme to get to work

So 2011 means another year for blogging. Reading my past blogs makes me realize how bad my most recent blogs are. I think I'm losing it. Before, most of my blogs had topics and were organized. Now......not so much lol. I guess I don't have many interesting things happening in my life at the moment. Well there was last night though *Dougtransitionsoundeffecttocueupflashback alright, so here's the setup: friend's roommate's bday party celebration on Judah in the city. About 10 people sitting in a circle. Lit as tits (yeah, what else is new, IKR?!?!?) playing King's cup, slightly. Ask Girl B to my left (hella forgot her name) if she listens to dubstep. She responds with "fuck yeah! I <333333 dubstep!!" Naturally I'm like you're fuckin' awesome O_O. Now this is where Girl C comes outta no where and says "wtf, are you guys talking shit about the music?" ROFLMAO this girl was twisted as fuck, being overly paranoid and worried that the music playing in the background wasn't good enough for the company she had over at the moment. At this point Girl C is going ape shit. Saying shit like "The music is just playing in the background. Nobodys even paying attention to it. I should just turn it off. Are you guys talking shit because I don't have internet?" The whole time I'm just like WTF IS UP WITH THIS GIRL. In my mind of course. So I turn over to Girl B and I'm like, "Dang is this girl hella trippin' or are we all just hella lit???" She replies with *shrug *picksupbeerandcheersme lol, that's probably the best response ever in any situation. So suffice to say, girls from Sonoma County y'all are insane. #THETRUTH

Putting more posts like this from now on. If I'm not too lazy. Or is this just hella TL;DR? /:

No comments: