Might as well update. xmas, ok. new years, good. vday, whatever. The next time I update this I'll probably be 22 already, which isn't that bad I guess. This kids 16 how, how is he that raw????? Coachella's gonna be cool this year I guess, but last year was way better. This Saturday is official. Hopefully I get to see Salwa at The Dirty's. Salwa's dope, and my friend....Dunno if that's really necessary to add in this update but whatever. I've been listening to hella OFWGKTA recently and it's fuckin dope. What's even more dope is they skate. Halfway into Radical, shits fire. So I guess a twitter account with my names surfaced. More followers never hurt. I don't think I'll ever get tired of watching this.
FREE EARL.
Anyways, anybody wanna skate? I'm trying to make a comeback. I think when I grow up, I'm gonna be a skate bum....A rich skate bum though. Does anybody wanna explain how to root an Android? That shits hella confusing. FUCKA iPhone. HTC all day, lmao. Really? Living for the moment, down for whatever, fuck every, & anybody. 2011 will be amazing. Oh yeah, I miss my mom.....I live 10 minutes away from her, and I never visit her. If you've read this and you somehow manage to see me please tell me to visit my mom ASAP. Maybe that's all I want for my 22nd bday. Some time with my family. Living on my own isn't cool anymore. Time for a TL;DR moment. I think people get so caught up with their own lives that they don't even realize how much they're affecting somebody else's life by not even doing anything....I guess all I'm really trying to say is is it worth it? Think really hard and ask yourself, is everything I'm doing with my life worth it? Will I be happy at the end, or will you you realize that all you've ever really reached was the idea of happy, and you've really just been doing nothing but waste your time all along. Definitely on my own level at the moment, so for now...honestly, are you happy?
No comments:
Post a Comment