4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

31 January, 2011

the story so far

Guess it's time for one of those dialogue posts. I am broadcasting this live via my phone...sortaaaaaaa. Lookup HTC Incredible and tethering. Minds now blown I'm assuming. But onto bigger better things. My life at the moment is..........I honestly don't know. I'm not going to school, I work a full time job, and am now starting to pay rent. For those of you who are reading this you probably already know who I share a room with. How can someone be so positive after knowing they've done something so negative???? It boggles my mind that someone can be so nonchalant and continue on as if nothing ever even happened. Apparently the sweep under the rug method is a fan favorite though. I definitely don't understand my cell phone bill. Sorry, but my blog probably doesn't make sense but that's because I will sporadically go off into different tangents and it's your job as the reader to figure out all the things I'm talking about. Pretty sure that doesn't make any sense. I don't get how this works, so anything over 2GB I'll be charged more. What exactly does that pertain, like 4 videos or something idkkkkkkkk. SHE'S A BITCH. A COLDHEARTED BITCH. I FUCKIN' HATE BITCHES. Ladies are awesome, but BITCHES make ladies look extremely bad. I wonder if she'll ever see this. fuck it.

tbc.

No comments: