4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

11 July, 2010

What we lose in the fire we gain in the flood.

hahaha dumbest title ever, but aye whatever. Never know how to start these things off. Hmmmmmmmm midterm;killed;speech - killerd (<---obviously) Vegas is the next victim. It just feels like a huge curtain's been lifted. And what was laying behind was something that I forgot I had. Why the continued ambiguity?? Why not??? Hella stuck on The Mynabirds. Listening to their whole cd on their myspace. O___________________O Expo 86 whole thing.....Mind is nearly blown. From a couple months to only 4 days. WHOA. Sometimes forgetting to breathe is necessary. Get started on horror short story before end of summer. Jerkin' 12 - 6 tomorrow. Class all week after, and then !!!!!. Helllllllllla idgaf'n. How come on Tumblr there's just a billion videos and super crafty pics. About things that obviously interest them? Aesthetics apparently is the name of the game. pft. All I need is that Chewie up top and I'm good. ROFLMAO, swear every time I see that pic i crack up. Extremely irrelevant, but then again so is a public blog. suck it. Wolf Parade or gtfo. I always say I'll edit later but I think this is fine as a stand alone. But you never know.

No comments: