Where to begin, where to begin? We'll go backwards first. Just to shake things up a bit and see if you're paying attention. So yesterday I saw these guys. Fuckin' sickass band.
Then afterwards headed to a friends house for a lateassssss bbq. Next time we play flip cup we're ready. Frillz. Lit some fireworks, broke bread with some friends, and debated between Dumbledore and Gandalf. That being said Gandalf > (fuck) Dumbledore. Oh yeah sorted some things out earlier that day. Somewhat. Helllllllllla over it 7.0, new and improved. On her end at least. I guess my epic quest continues.
Saturday: EPIC.
Beer pong, Atlas, Hitwall studios, more Beer pong. Not drunk texting FTW too. What a battle!! That Saturday night was the fastest Saturday night ever.
Friday: Hit the shoreview rail for the first time ever. N00b, so?? To top everything off, I'm blogging about it. Alive. And not from a drunk tank. PHEWF. Pics later Possibly.
No comments:
Post a Comment