uhhh wow, I have no idea where to begin. Let's see, how about we just start with today and work our way back. Ok, so today slavery from 12:30 - 8:30. Slavery is probably the last word I should be using but whatever. That shit was way too long. But after that, ate at bakers square with a past co worker.Really chill. Then I was supposed to head home, but changed my mind and ended up watching Toy Story 3 with my boy Joe. One of the best decisions I've made in 2010. Just one in my many decision makings in 2010. /: If you still even check this out then you know I've done some stupid things so far, and we're only half way into the year. I just finished your blog, and yeeee I remembered the link. haha, probably really creepy, I know, sorry. Just hella curious. I came across your latest post, and now I can't stop thinking about what you put up. fuckkkkk that whole second paragraph is way too brutal.
I'm hoping this is somewhat ambiguous. Ambiguous enough to the point where I had to make my twitter private cause I'll bet there's like 23094579832409 creepers on that shiiiiieeet. yeah whatever. Ok, so bottomline: idk. Balls definitely in your court. But either way, in 3 days everything's over. You say Saturday, but you'll probably be with *fjasdlfy. I'm tired. If you're not ammo go away. The short thing before Toy Story 3 is one of the best intros before a real movie ever. This post is wayyyy too all over the place. I need to talk to you in person, deeeeeeeep convoooooooo though. haha about how dope bonnaroo would've been. ehh. Twitters the last hope IV. sigh. *edit
No comments:
Post a Comment