- Jay-Z = GOD at Coachella. All I can say.
- THOM YORKE > GOD. Nah, not really but him and Flea can definitely dance. I need to start dancing more like Flea.
- Devo killed it. I now regret not getting a Devo dome.
- Chick from Beach House rocked out, pretty hard. <3__________<3.
- MGMT played some new shit.
- Apparently Vampire Weekend are the modern day backstreet boys more than the actual backstreet boys are.
- I got my first sunburn at Coach.
24 April, 2010
Well I'll be damned....Goddamned.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. yeahhhhhhh, eye catching huh?? Now you have to stop and read about the mundane and mediocre. Also known as my life. April 24? That means Coachella's passed SIGH not to mention 420, yeah, yeah, yeah, smoking's so bad. What to delve into first.........Coachella it is. What could I put about Coachella that you already don't know??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment