4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

03 March, 2010

two-one-0

I was srsly considering putting "forever xxi" as the title but regained my senses. Ok, so my 21st birthday; it was awesome. It technically started on Feb. 28 around 11 at Trad'r Sams. That scorpion bowl was sick. Thank you sir Allen. You are a gentleman and a scholar. A-D-D moment for a second, but wow, everybody lives at tumblr. It's crazy. Ok so birthday weekend (or something like it): went to that bar(s), chevys happy hour the next day, then BJ's after that, then a crazy drive home to end the night. Dope for a n0__0b 21yo I guess. Will possibly edit this later.

EDIT UPDATE:
I don't understand the need for all caps but it is what it is. Just updating this one because I'd rather not draft up a new post. So at this point I've just come from the eye doctor and apparently have perfect vision, which is definite news to me considering I wear glasses that are now 4 years old. (Speaking my second language if you couldn't tell.) So let's see what I got today. Ok Go, The Flaming Lips, Michael Jackson, Cursive, The Cardigans CSS, Camera Obscura, Ferry Corstein, Crosby & Nash, Blink-182, Blur, Bloc Party (Contemplating if I should actually get it but whatever), and last but not least Jim Gaffigan; Beyond the Pale. I wish there was a test to see if anybody reads this thing or not. Or not a test but like a way to see if anybody actually checks this shieeet out. dope. And awesome, a threadless sale. This place just got a lot more public. And by this place I'm reffering to fuckitttt. Eh. St. patty's day is definitely a memorable holiday for 2010. For a bunch of different reasons. Futurama is making a comeback. Finally. Disneyland day trip coming soon.

No comments: