4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

05 October, 2009

Tuesday, October 6th 2009

So it's one day in the future. Today I have class then...nothing, nothing, nothing. let's see what happened yesterday. I think I was going to watch cloudy with a chance, and or Paranormal Activity. Are Isles & Glaciers ever putting a cd out or what???

2 comments:

worddirt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
worddirt said...

i hope you know that you gave me an invalid url until i came up with the brilliant idea of giving or taking one "t" in "ittt" and VOILLAAAA. so now i feel like a dumb conehead for 1. using so much time just to get to your effin blogspot and 2. deleting my first comment bc i wasnt sure this was the right person. or maybe i'm commenting a really random person right now but im pretty sure i'm right...UHHHH.