So let's talk about why MY life is so much more better than YOUR life. We'll start with:
A.) The flat tire I got this morning.
B.) The paper I have to write prior to finishing one of the most tiring (no pun intended) 2 - 10 shifts at one of the worlds shittiest Targets.
C.) Waking up 2 hours earlier than normal (6AM) to drop off my dad at work and patch the tire up so I can make it to the College of San Mateo (apparently spares are only meant for short distances. This really comes as shocking news to me.) and turn in a not even half assed paper due to lack of sleep.
D.) Having 2- 10 shifts this whole week (started on Sunday, today.) until Thursday
E.) Being alive. But hey, this is SO much more better than being dead. Am I right??????
sigh.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment