4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

25 March, 2008

you just sunk my friendship!

Friendship. Like all relationships (because there's billions out there) is about give and take. Apparently I am wrong in stating this. I apologize. Pshhhhhhh. And to Kathleen & Regina (who are probably the only people in the world other then myself who read this) I foreal miss you guys. seriously. lmao really I do. Otherwise why would I put it in one of my blogs? you guys believe me right?? I know I wrote a whole blog about it, but it's true. [: fine don't believe me.

4 comments:

Regina said...

hahaha ok i believe you!

soinlike said...

i believe too. i wanted to call you one day to go to reginas to play games. but we went to jr's house instead. hahaha.

but if we didnt go to jr's. a game would have occurred.

soinlike said...

so i was with regina last night at the jason mraz concert. and we were soooo close to him because he came out to be with his fans in line. and we were really excited. so were like who can we call. we decide: hey lets call manni. he misses us, foreal. and yet...no answer.

foooor shame.


jason mraz asked me to dance=)

Regina said...

omg kathleen is right. we called you and you didn't answer booo. i thought foreal meant something. haha.