4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

10 March, 2008

I miss you. foreal.

So the words I, Miss, and You are often thrown around every now and then. Currently in my life I've heard them enough to the point where I have to write a blog about it. People say I miss you all the time to people they haven't seen in long periods of time. BUT, how do you know for sure that they do indeed miss you? How is one able to prove that they truly miss you? People leave comments on people's myspaces saying oh yeah I miss you so much we need to kick it,or I hella miss you foreal, etc. Does anything ever happen though? Do people act on the comments they're leaving? Or are they saying it because they feel bad for how much they've neglected you so far? Tis a mystery that will forever be constant in my mind. For me, I miss you is as common as the words Hi or Hello now. They contain no more special meaning or value to me. Hopefully somebody can change my views of these 3 (in a way) insulting words. I'm not saying I'm perfect. There were a lot of times when I myself had been contributing to the growing "I Miss You" epidemic. To the few who've been subjected to my wrong doings I'll be sure to make it up to you sooner or later. I am now expecting my myspace to be flooded with I miss you comments. And to save me some time from commenting you back here is my response. ha,ha. Thank you.

1 comment:

soinlike said...

i miss you. foreal.

really though, at jvus, me and regina were like man, no john.