So last night/this morning was/is very interesting. Too many things happened all at once. Nearly three fights broke out, a car was towed, different colored lights were flashing everywhere. And that's barely the start. HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEENA KONG. I think I'm ready to attend next years. Ok so here's a list I thought of that probably won't even cover all the details but it's close enough. And since about 3 people read this gayass blog (and apparently someone I don't even know, possibly one of Kathleen's friends) I'll be disguising names. So:
- Lucy socked Jonny in the face. Jonny's reaction "aye jim jim, Lucy just socked me in the face" ]':
lmao
- Nicole was about to sock Clarence in the face for saying some racist ass shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
- thelma and louise were driving drunk with NO license. (thus the towing)
- omg dude.
I can't even think right now. w/e
No comments:
Post a Comment