4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

25 December, 2007

tilt back your head and fuckin' take it

This xmas wasn't that bad afterall. Aside from the annual "3sizetoobigformeshirts" I got a flash drive from matt, [siiiiiiiiick cause I just lost my old one] a body gard car thing from william, [now I can break my window with the proper tools instead of just using my bear hands YEAH! *thumbsup] a digi cam from mother and father, [still don't know if I should return it, and wow they really stepped it up this year] and a $20 gift card for urban from "aowht23w4*($(&iaowj" Overall, the end of the day made up x3495732948 for the start. I even got to watch Juno with Jovie. Her and Anchorman [8 I got the Devil Wears Prada cd. Can't really complain about much right now. I'll end this post.
Bitches Ain't Shit.

No comments: