4evalol'n

My photo
Barely passing for human. hellaninjaturtles.tumblr.com

13 December, 2007

*hgf

If you're not Kristina and you're reading this then you're hella nosey.

I read your blog and decided to write one of my own. Let me start off by saying wow. The blog you wrote was pretty intense. I also agree and think that I too would not have enough time for a gf. I either wouldn't have enough time, or I just wouldn't be qualified to be anybodys bf haha. After not having a gf for so long I think it's hard to get back into that relationship type of mode again. Is that what you think? Well it's a good thing were hbf and hgf though. Atleast we're not being neglected. [: and so does this mean were not hbf and gf anymore?? And fyi you don't suck at being a hgf. haha you were better than Raena. Oh yeah, and I think you made a typo on this part of your blog.
"excuse me if i suck at being a "hbf" too just like raena was"


ok Kristina hope you find a grand bf. [8

No comments: